How to get a haircut for your hair style boys
Hair clippers, a hair product used to style the hair, has been banned in Australia after it was found to be a cause of cancer.
It is one of the first products to be removed from shelves in the country after the coronavirus outbreak.
Health Minister Jill Hennessy said the ban on the product was necessary because it had not been shown to have a positive effect on the disease.
“We need to know the science, we need to do a thorough analysis and then make the best decision for the patient,” she said.
“So far we haven’t seen evidence of any adverse health effects.”
The ban was lifted earlier this month after Health Minister David Elliott and Health Minister Lynette Lake announced it had been proven safe.
“I think the reason we are banning hair clippers is because they have proven to be highly toxic to the environment, and that is why we have removed them from the market,” Ms Hennessys said.
A spokesperson for the Australian Hair Institute said the shampoo and conditioner were safe.
The organisation has a research program into hair loss, and has been studying the effects of the hair product.
“It is important to note that this product is safe and effective in the treatment of hair loss and other hair disorders,” a spokesperson said.
Ms Hennessies office has released a list of products it has banned.
Some of them are hair clipper products and hair care products.
“They can have a high concentration of formaldehyde, a substance that has been shown by independent researchers to be carcinogenic,” the spokeswoman said.
She said the government was continuing to monitor its supply chain.
Topics:happiness-and-lover,hair,diseases-and,australiaFirst posted March 07, 2020 14:16:14Contact Stephanie KrakowiakMore stories from New South Wales